Accommodation Services Intern
About the job
The Landmark London is looking for you to be our Accommodation Services Intern!
Do you want to join an energetic and fun team that works hard and plays hard? If so, we would like you to come and join us as an Accommodation Services Intern at The Landmark London.
We are located opposite Marylebone train and tube station and a short walk from Baker Street and Edgware Road Stations.
It is important to us that everyone in the team brings positive energy to support our happy and fun environment.
We are always looking to continuously improve our business and ourselves and have access to tailored development plans, apprenticeships and world-class management development programmes.
Some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy as an Accommodation Services Intern are:
Competitive salary + service charge + paid overtime
· 28 paid holiday increasing with service.
· Free meals.
· Pension with company contributions.
· 50% discount in all our restaurants.
· Additional discounts on hotel stays and Spa in all our hotels.
· Season ticket loan.
· Recommend a Friend incentive.
· 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing.
· Bike to work scheme.
· Uniforms provided and laundered complimentary.
· Apprentice programmes.
· Educational sponsorship for specialist subjects.
· Opportunity to join our taskforces to contribute to the business focuses, community and environment.
· Employee Assistance Programme.
· Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
We are currently looking for a passionate Accommodation Services Intern, to join our Accommodation Services Department on a fixed-term basis of 12 months, to join us in consistently delivering memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
What you will do
· Our Accommodation Services Intern will join us for a 12 month programme and during their time with us they will have the opportunity to learn and be exposed to all aspects of the Accommodation Services Department. This includes cross-exposure to Room Attendant, Public Areas, Laundry, Floor Supervisor, Office Coordinator roles.
· During the programme our interns will benefit from the support of a dedicated mentor to guide them through the start of their career
· Our interns will have a project to work on and to present to the Executive Team
During their programme, our interns will take part in developmental trainings and regular meetings with the General Manager
We are …
· #7 best company to work for in the Sunday Times Top 100 list
· One of the best hotels in London
· A Leading Hotels of the World member
· Investors in People Platinum - the first hotel in the world!
· 5 red stars
· 2 rosettes
· London Healthy workplace Award by the Mayor of London
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital member of the team and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure we all have an enriching and rewarding journey whilst at the Landmark London.
If you feel this Accommodation Services Intern role is for you, please apply today!
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK
All advertised salaries are inclusive of basic salary and a non-contractual /discretionary service charge
- Language required: English.
We are delighted to welcome you to one of the most popular 5 star hotels in London, The Landmark London. We rank among the finest of the capital’s leading luxury hotels in London, and have a distinctive style and ambience that makes us unique.
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.