The Landmark London is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. Are you passionate about world class service and would you like to work in a hotel that has been awarded 4th position in The Sunday Times’ ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2020?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
· 28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays (increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
· Free dry cleaning for uniforms
· Free meals whilst on duty
· Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
· Pension scheme
· 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
· Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
· We Care - 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
· Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Recommend a Friend scheme
· Bike to work scheme
· Season ticket loan
· Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
· Discounts on selected retailers, gyms, phone companies etc.
· Eye Care vouchers
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Accounts Assistant, to join our Finance Department on a permanent basis, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as an Accounts Assistant, your main duties will include:
· Understand and fully confident to manage the Back End of EPOS system (for F&B outlets / Banqueting / Laundry), including but not limited to:
o Updating POS system with new menu items in all areas
o Prices update
o VAT / Discount updates
o Users management – new starters / leavers / cards issues / paper records of issuing / ordering of new cards
o Management of any Kitchen Printers ( linked to POS )
o Assisting with any system issues – communication with POS Company and IT company
· Assist F&B Management with prices review (competitor analysis) and any implement agreed changes in the POS system.
· Assist F&B Management with the preparation of the monthly P&L analysis for all outlets
· Prepare journal entry for accrual of invoices received after closing and for goods and services received, but not yet invoiced.
· Ensure all processed Accounts Payable documentation is filed for storage safely and assist in the preparation of all Accounts Payable documentation for auditing purposes as needed.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be required to work 40hours per week.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London was the first hotel in the world to be awarded Investors in People Platinum by achieving the highest score in accommodation business sector globally. In August 2020 the hotel’s efforts and investment in our team member’s health and wellbeing was recognised by the Mayor of London with the London Healthy Workplace Award.
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital team member and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure that they have both an enriching and rewarding journey with us.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!
The Landmark London
We are delighted to welcome you to one of the most popular 5 star hotels in London, The Landmark London. We rank among the finest of the capital’s leading luxury hotels in London, and have a distinctive style and ambience that makes us unique.
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.
Other suggested jobs
- Kitchen StewardMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Room Service Night CoordinatorLondon, United Kingdom
- Room Service CoordinatorLondon, United Kingdom
- Event Services ManagerMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Marketing ExecutiveMarylebone, London, United Kingdom