The Landmark London is recruiting for an Assistant Restaurant and Bar Manager. Are you passionate about world class service and would you like to work in a hotel that has been awarded 4th position in The Sunday Times’ ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2020?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
Competitive salary + service charge
· 28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays (increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
· Free dry cleaning for uniforms
· Free meals whilst on duty
· Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
· Pension scheme
· 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
· Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
· We Care - 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
· Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Recommend a Friend scheme
· Bike to work scheme
· Season ticket loan
· Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
· Discounts on selected retailers, gyms, phone companies etc.
· Eye Care vouchers
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Assistant Restaurant and Bar Manager, to join our Food and Beverage Department on a permanent basis, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as an Assistant Restaurant and Bar Manager, your main duties will include:
· To have a full knowledge of food and beverage menu in the Outlet at all times and to ensure all staff menu knowledge.
· To review The Beverage Menu on regular basis, review the cocktails, spirits, wines, etc and compare sales figures and to suggest any changes to the menu based on sale figures.
· To drive food and beverage product and service training and Master classes to ensure up to date knowledge of product for all the team members.
· To be fully knowledgeable and trained about the Licencing Act and to ensure all team members are trained as well on all aspect of the Licencing Law.
· To supervise and ensure that all F&B Outlet’s opening and closing procedures are carried out in accordance with SOP and to ensure that the Outlet is ready to open 15 minutes prior to service starts.
· To greets all the guests at the point of arrival and assist in seating guests (pulling chairs etc) in order to start building rapport with our guests, to present menus and to offer guests suggestions of the cocktails and dishes and to provide a detailed explanation of each cocktail and dish to guests when taking the order and serving.
As a Assistant Restaurant and Bar Manager, you will be required to work such hours as are necessary to fulfil their duties and in any event not less than 40 hours, on a shift rota.
The ideal candidate for this position as Assistant Restaurant and Bar Manager will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World and was the first hotel in the world to be awarded Investors in People Platinum by achieving the highest score in accommodation business sector globally. In August 2020 the hotel’s efforts and investment in our team member’s health and wellbeing was recognised by the Mayor of London with the London Healthy Workplace Award.
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital team member and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure that they have both an enriching and rewarding journey with us.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!
The Landmark London
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.