The Landmark London is recruiting for a Supervisor.
Are you passionate about world class service and you would like to start or continue your career in one of the Leading Hotels of the World?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
Competitive salary + service charge
28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays (Increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
• Uniform and free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
• 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
• Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
• Canada Life Discount Membership
• We Care - 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Recommend a Friend scheme
• Bike to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Supervisor, to join our Food & Beverage Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team on a permanent basis, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as a Supervisor, your main duties will include:
· To ensure English is spoken at all times in the work area (with exception when communicating with guests in different language).
· To be completely knowledgeable with the types of Food & Beverage Outlets within the hotel and their offerings and special promotions and ensures all team members of the Outlets have this awareness.
· To read daily brief before the shift starts, ensuring good knowledge and awareness of the Hotel business (occupancy, VIP guests, events, etc)
· To understand, remember, follow and be fully conversant and confident in day to day operation with all the Outlets Service SOP’s, AA and LQA Standards for each meal period.
· To ensure that all team members in the Outlet are at work on time, groomed as per grooming standards and are aware of their tasks and duties.
· To understand and be fully confident and train team on how to use POS System (Info Genesis) and ordering system (Purchase plus) according relevant SOP.
· To drive food and beverage product and service training and Master classes to ensure up to date knowledge of product for all the team members.
As a Supervisor, you will be required to work 40hours per week, on a shift rota.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position as Supervisor will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World and was named 4th position in the acclaimed The Sunday Times’ ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2020 making the list for the third consecutive year.
The Landmark London was the first hotel in the world to be awarded Investors in People Platinum by achieving the highest score in accommodation business sector globally. In September 2019, the hotel was named the AA Hotel of The Year London 2019-20 for our seamless service and five star luxury guest experience.
Furthermore, in August 2020 the hotel’s efforts and investment in our team member’s health and wellbeing was recognised by the Mayor of London with the London Healthy Workplace Award.
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital team member and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure that they have both an enriching and rewarding journey with us.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!
The Landmark London
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.