The Landmark London is recruiting for a 12-month Intern to join our Front Office department in 2021 or 2022.
Are you passionate about world class service and you would like to do an internship programme in one of the Leading Hotels of the World?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
Competitive salary + commission
• Work with a multicultural team.
• Have coaching sessions with a member of the Executive team/ General Manager and your assigned mentor.
• Attend meetings such us Profit & Loss, Departmental meetings and Strategy meetings.
• Become a member of our taskforces and/or committees.
• Work on a final project, present it to our Executive Team and watch it happening in the hotel.
• 28 days paid annual leave, including bank holidays
• Uniform and free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Health checks and life assurance cover
• 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
• Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
• Bike to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Discounts on selected retailers, gyms, phone companies etc.
• 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Intern, to join our Front Office departments. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team for 12 months, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and during your programme as an Intern you will:
· Learn and provide the Landmark London Standard Operating Procedures in all day to day duties.
· Deal with guest queries and requests in a prompt and anticipative manner showing maximum efficiency and friendliness.
· Demonstrate good product knowledge concerning your department and the Hotel.
· Work in all areas of the Accommodation Services department in order to training you to become a floor supervisor.
· Shadow management and work closely with the Accommodation Services Office Coordinator.
· Explore all aspects of the Front Office department, working all different shifts and in the end work in the Guest Relations Department as well, shadowing the Guest Relations Manager.
· Attend meetings such as: Profit & Loss, Departmental meetings and Strategy meetings.
· Become a member of our taskforces and/or committees.
As an Intern, you will be required to work 40 hours per week, on a shift rota.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position as Front Office Intern will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated.
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver.
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action.
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World and was named 4th position in the acclaimed The Sunday Times’ ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2020 making the list for the third consecutive year.
The Landmark London was the first hotel in the world to be awarded Investors in People Platinum by achieving the highest score in accommodation business sector globally. In September 2019, the hotel was named the AA Hotel of The Year London 2019-20 for our seamless service and five star luxury guest experience.
Furthermore, in August 2020 the hotel’s efforts and investment in our team member’s health and wellbeing was recognised by the Mayor of London with the London Healthy Workplace Award.
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible.
Each person is a vital team member and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure that they have both an enriching and rewarding journey with us.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!
The Landmark London
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.