The Landmark London Hotel is hiring!
Please apply online only if you are unable to attend.
Are you fun, energetic, enthusiastic and passionate? Do you want to join one of the happiest companies in London?
We are now getting ready to recruit amazing people who love looking after our guests on a permanent, part-time or casual basis.
Are you ready for a brand new role in an award winning company? And want a platform to showcase your great talent - Then this event is just for you.
We are recruiting for:
· Room Attendants
· Floor Supervisor
We offer excellent salary and benefits, with some positions attracting incentives or service charge (on top of basic salary).
We would love to meet you at our recruitment open day on Tuesday 21st September 2021.
The Landmark London Hotel
NEAREST TUBE Stations:
Marylebone, Baker Street and Edgware Road
Bring along your right to work in the UK, copies of your CV and come and join our family.
· 28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays (increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
• Uniform and free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
• 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
• Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
• Canada Life Discount Membership
• We Care - 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Recommend a Friend scheme
• Bike to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
The Lancaster Landmark Hotel Company LTD and K-West Hotel London LTD is proud to be an inclusive employer. We believe and embrace the diversity of our people and we believe that our different backgrounds are the key to success to enrich the journey of our people and our guests.
Participants that will fail to prove their right to work, will not participate in the interview rounds.
The Landmark London
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.