We are looking for a talented and passionate Chef de Rang to join a fantastic team at the one Michelin Star Restaurant, Céleste. A sensational Michelin-starred dining experience on the top of Knightsbridge, with Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace on its doorstep, Céleste at The Lanesborough offers exquisitely prepared dishes that combine French creativity and finesse with exceptional English flavours and ingredients. The setting at Céleste is superb – a richly decorated dining room, naturally illuminated during day by a domed glass roof, whilst seductively aglow under the softly lit chandeliers in the evening. It is a scene that transforms constantly throughout the day. As the light changes, so do the guests; from breakfast time to lunch to afternoon tea and dinner, it’s a beautiful and fascinating spectacle.
As a Chef de Rang you will be an exceptional team player and have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience. Working within a professional team, you will ensure you are fully conversant with the menus/items and presentation accompaniments and able to make recommendations to our guests. During service, you will take ownership of the guest experience with an emphasis on guest recognition and personalisation to create a memorable dining experience. You will communicate effectively between your team, the Kitchen brigade and the Restaurant management. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with fine dining experience to progress their career within a highly recognised Food and Beverage establishment.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
- Dental and Optical Benefits
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Meals on Duty
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Tailored Uniforms
- Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
- Dry Cleaning (Non Uniformed Ambassadors)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training & Development Plans
- Social Committee Activities
- Training Fund Assistance
- Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fine dining restaurant in a luxury establishment is essential and experience within a
- Michelin star restaurant is preferable
- Excellent command of the English language and a second language would be preferred
- Immaculate grooming standards.
- Preferably excellent knowledge of wine & food pairing.
- Show drive and passion for Excellent Customer Service
- Please note this role requires an element of manual handling
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Lanesborough Hotel
The renovation has honoured the building's architectural heritage as one of London's most revered Regency landmarks. The project embodies the signature style that has become synonymous with The Lanesborough, whilst incorporating the latest in contemporary luxury and technological innovations.