We have an exciting opportunity to join our fantastic Security team at The Lanesborough as Duty Security Officer.
As a Duty Security Officer you will ensure the safety and security of our colleagues, guests and property as an integral part of our operations. Your attentiveness, efficiency and commitment will ensure the hotel remains a safe, enjoyable workplace and travel destination
Be responsible for maintaining high standards of security and health and safety. To protect and safeguard guests, employees and the company in relation to all matters involving security, fire, other risk procedures and health and safety. You will be an excellent communicator with an eye for details. You will be a great team player with a real passion for exceptional customer service to ensure a memorable experience for our guests.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
- Dental and Optical Benefits
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Meals on Duty
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Tailored Uniforms
- Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
- Dry Cleaning (Non Uniformed Ambassadors)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training & Development Plans
- Social Committee Activities
- Training Fund Assistance
- Awards & Recognition Programs
This is an excellent opportunity to join our fantastic Security team in one of London’s most exclusive luxury hotels and offers excellent career and development opportunities. The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes.
- Proven track record of security work within the hospitality or retail industry or employment within the emergency or armed service preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language and a second language would be preferred
- Immaculate grooming standards
- Holder of SIA Door Supervisor License
- Holder of a first aid at work certificate or willing to undertake training to be a first aid at work certificate holder
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Show drive for Excellent Customer Service
- Be available, flexible and willing to work a 24h roaster when required
- An element of Manual handling will be required
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Lanesborough Hotel
The renovation has honoured the building's architectural heritage as one of London's most revered Regency landmarks. The project embodies the signature style that has become synonymous with The Lanesborough, whilst incorporating the latest in contemporary luxury and technological innovations.