As a Room Service Waiter Waitress you will prepare mis-en-place for the service and you will ensure that service to all guests is efficient and courteous and exceeds our legendary standards at all times. You will also be answering the telephone to take food & beverage orders, maximising revenue where possible and you will ensure the correct accompaniments are presented on our exquisite trolley service.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
- Private Medical Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Dental and Optical Benefits
- Season Ticket Loan
- Meals on Duty
- Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
- Business Laundry
- Training & Development Plans
- Social Committee Activities
- Training Fund Assistance
- Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes
- Experience within a Food and Beverage Operation within a luxury establishment is essential
- Excellent command of the English language and a second language would be preferred
- Immaculate grooming standards.
- Preferably excellent knowledge of wine & food pairing.
- Show drive and passion for Excellent Customer Service
- Please note this role requires an element of manual handling
- Ability to deal with high profile clients in a professional manner
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
The Lanesborough Hotel
The renovation has honoured the building's architectural heritage as one of London's most revered Regency landmarks. The project embodies the signature style that has become synonymous with The Lanesborough, whilst incorporating the latest in contemporary luxury and technological innovations.