Front Office associates or Hosts are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Duties include processing forms of payment, responding to guest inquires, responding appropriately to guest concerns, answering the phone, and communicating with colleagues such as bellmen, drivers, and housekeeping in order to meet the customers'' needs and exceed their expectations. You''ll be the face of Hyatt as a Host or Front Office Associate. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we''d love to hear from you!
· Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
· At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Previous customer service experience required
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and handle difficult situations
- Must have a flexible schedule to work mornings/afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays. (AM shift is approximately 6am-2:30pm; PM is 2:30pm-11pm)
- If need arises, on an occasional basis, ability to work overnight.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Jawa Barat, Indonesia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible