The London EDITION represents authentic comfort, extraordinary style and an exceptional level of service in a uniquely individual environment. Located in the Fitzrovia neighborhood of central London, the property brings together the integrity and character of a historic building with a simple, sophisticated design sensibility to create a seamless blend of charisma and ease. With 173 guest rooms, a vibrant restaurant, multiple bars, event spaces, and meeting rooms, the hotel offers a dynamic social hub where guests and visitors can work, relax, and experience all the benefits of a home away from home.
• Build and maintain key relationships with all relevant Hiring Managers by meeting regularly to discuss recruitment updates and hiring needs.
• You will track and monitor time to fill and identify hiring trends.
• Assist Hiring Manager with scheduling or conducting interviews when and where applicable.
• Plan and coordinate hiring days with the Hiring Manager
• Check assessment scores for all candidates when the position falls into the assessment scope.
• Remove adverts from platforms once positions have been filled.
• Seek new strategies to locate quality candidates for the hotel based on staffing needs.
• Ensures all reference checks are completed for new hires and background checks where applicable.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible