We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Evening Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping department. As an Evening Room Attendant you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and maintenance of guest bedrooms, achieving assigned evening housekeeping tasks and schedules.
The Milestone Hotel and Residences, part of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, is a beautiful five star hotel located opposite Kensington Palace Gardens and close to The Royal Albert Hall. Part of Leading Hotels of the World, this property has 44 individually designed bedrooms, 12 luxury suites and 6 long-stay apartments, a classic lounge area for Afternoon Tea, Cheneston’s Restaurant (2 Rosettes) and unique Stables Bar. The hotel is renowned for delivering exceptional and attentive guest service.
- 10am - 6pm
- 11 - 7pm
- 12 - 8pm
- 1pm - 9pm
Key responsibilities of the Evening Room Attendant include:
- Cleaning rooms
- Being responsible for evening turn downs
- Changing bed linen
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness and clear corridors
- Cleaning all surfaces
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Replenishing amenities
The ideal candidate for the Evening Room Attendant position should:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a real team player
- Be able to work in the evenings
- Be organised and work well under pressure
- Have a friendly, bubbly and flexible attitude
- Communicate effectively in English
Evening Room Attendant Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- Professional, award winning training and development opportunities to give you a career path
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 25 days
- Two paid volunteering days each year
- Hotel based incentive schemes
- Discounted accommodation rates with The Red Carnation Hotel Collection & The Travel Corporation globally
- Staff Appreciation Annual Party and other Employee Recognition Events
- Voluntary benefits including Season ticket loan, free English lessons, Employee Assistance Programme and salary exchange schemes, such as the cycle-to work scheme
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Regular performance reviews to ensure you receive on-going feedback to help you grow and develop in your role
- An exciting position within a hotel collection which has been recognised as an industry leader
The Red Carnation Hotel collection was officially recognised at Platinum standard Investors in People in 2020, the highest accolade it’s possible to reach - and we achieved this on a global basis. This award recognises our commitment to all initiatives that are people and culture oriented, including career growth and opportunities for all, as well as our far-reaching commitment to sustainability, diversity and inclusivity.
Additionally, in 2020 we were recognised again with a Princess Royal Training Award for our hugely successful Management Programme, which has a prototypical track record in developing people and getting them “management ready” in both the company and sector. We are truly proud to be awarded these two high profile accolades which are gloriously non-industry specific thereby pitching us against any business in any sector. Our goal is to be an employer of choice for those willing to work hard, who are ambitious to find success and who are wishing to be rewarded well, paid fairly and treated as an individual within our family-owned and run atmosphere.
If this sounds like the Evening Room Attendant role for you, then please apply today!
We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport/visa and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection
Welcome to the Red Carnation Hotel Collection. Seventeen luxury award-winning, family owned and run boutique hotels located in the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Switzerland and the USA.
Our commitment to providing our guests with outstanding service and memorable experiences is paramount to our continued success as a company. Each member of our dedicated and highly trained staff possesses a ‘Yes I Can’ attitude and embraces our philosophy of ‘no request too large, no detail too small.’ Guests at Red Carnation enjoy the finest experiences from generous hospitality, inventive and traditional cuisine, splendid luxury, private art collections, passionate service and loyal staff. Each of these qualities creates richly rewarding experiences for all guests and is also reflective of the ethos of our parent company; The Travel Corporation.
The Travel Corporation is a family run, multi award winning international travel and tourism company with nine decades of experience in the global tourism industry and four generations who are committed to delivering an outstanding and unique experience for each and every customer. Red Carnation Hotels are proud to be affiliated with the 25 global brands that are managed by the most passionate, dedicated and experienced people in the travel industry.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 2 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2015. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.