- 10 rooms or less, on peak
- Local Negotiated
- Corporate Negotiated
- Five or more years of Sales Management experience in Hotels
- Three or more years of BTS experience
- Large property and complex experience preferred
- National Sales and local business development experience is preferred
- Represent hotel by managing and maintaining existing relationships with key accounts. As well as focusing on new IBT business development via research, cold calling, and telemarketing with exception of key national accounts.
- Qualify prospects for the consolidated HCS office
- Participate in industry related organizations, and local community to develop business. Attain leadership status when possible. Participate in the H.O.S.T. program.
- Develop and execute onsite and field presentations to prospective clients.
- Attend trade shows and participate in sales blitzes.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
- Develop and manage familiarization tours.
- Assist the department with projects and responsibilities deemed necessary.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Chicago Loop, Chicago, IL, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible