At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
The primary responsibility of this position is to be a food and beverage server. Previous food & Beverage experience is require.
Responsible for assisting IT Department with support of all IT equipment, applications, and computer users throughout the hotel. Responsibilities include but are not limited to some maintenance of Oracle database, proficiency in Windows 10, Office 2010 and Office 365, and Active Directory. Proficient in networking and troubleshooting. Installation and configuration of PCs, printers, and peripherals. Experience with networking, VLANS, Virtual Servers, and Switch Configuration is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 year’s previous food and beverage serving experience
- Must be flexible to take varied shifts, able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Hospitality Graduate or Certified Service Professional is an advantage.
- Excellent guest service skills and communication skills (English required)
- Proficient in Windows XP Pro, Microsoft Office 2010 and office 365, DOS, Microsoft Server 2008 and Active Directory.
- Proficient in LAN designs and implementation.
- Installation and configuration of PCs, printers and peripheral devices.
- Experience with wireless networking, VLANs, and Switch Configuration is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with staff at all levels.
- Able to meet deadlines and think ahead so the necessary steps are taken.
- Good organizational and guest service skills.
Follow all company policies and procedures; protect company assets. Address guests' service needs. Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Communicate with other IS personnel to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems, internet access, hardware and peripheral equipment. Refer major problems or defective products to vendors/technicians. Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program. Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment. Inspect, test, and diagnose computer equipment and systems. Maintain inventory of all technology devices. Maintain computer networks, support server system(s), and supporting software. Provide network communications support. Maintain and upgrade hardware, software and website technical architecture related to hardware and telecommunication connectivity. Perform system backups. Provide end-user support. Manage user accounts, including set up, removal, and resetting passwords in order to ensure confidentiality and proper use. Install, configure, and modify workstations. Modify workstations, including set up of cables, desktop computers, laptops, docking stations, and printers. Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support. Secure all backup tapes and computer/telephone rooms. Educate users regarding procedures for securing Personal Identifiable Information (PII). Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.