1) Maintain knowledge of:
a) All hotel services/features and hours of operation.
b) All guest room layouts, bed types, décor, appointments, amenities, locations, numbers/names.
c) Housekeeping services available for guests.
d) Available laundry/dry cleaning services and hours of operation.
2) Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
3) Maintain complete knowledge in the use of all office equipment, computer and manual systems.
4) Access all functions of computer according to specifications.
5) Set up workstation with necessary supplies and resource materials; maintain cleanliness throughout the shift.
6) Complete supply requisition and submit to Manager; stock office supplies upon receipt.
7) Print designated reports and distribute accordingly.
8) Update room status report n accordance with departmental procedures.
9) Contact Floor Supervisor to resolve discrepant rooms.
10) Monitor and track status of out-of-order rooms; update accordingly.
11) Prepare work orders for maintenance repairs and distribute to Engineering. Monitor completion of work orders submitted.
12) Communicate departmental and guest needs as they arise with respective Housekeeping personnel by radio.
13) Answer housekeeping telephone within 3 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
14) Record Guest Preferences on a preference pad, collect preference sheets from room attendants and deliver to the Guest Recognition mailbox at the end of every shift.
15) Document all guest requests for housekeeping items/services and assign to respective personnel/departments for completion. Follow up on guest satisfaction.
16) Issue housekeeping items to Housemen for delivery to guest rooms. Follow up with guests on delivery of items within ten minutes.
17) Establish and maintain filing procedures.
18) Retrieve and distribute departmental mail.
19) Type correspondence and reports as assigned.
20) Maintain security and accurate record of all guest room keys issued to housekeeping staff.
21) Prepare employee daily/weekly payroll and submit to manager.
- Job type
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Starting in
- As soon as possible