2. Translation from Chinese Mandarin to English and reverse; applicable but not limited to emails, recipes and documents. Verbal simultaneous translation during meetings, presentations and speeches as required.
3. Full proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher with the ability to produce state of the art documents.
4. Scheduling and planning meetings for and on behalf of the Executive Chef, ensuring availability by managing outlook calendar, meeting invites and ensuring Executive Chefs attendance if required
5. Assisting Executive Chef on the entire administrative task.
6. Work closely with Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef to establish a benchmark for The St. Regis Beijing.
7. Maintain confidentiality and security of specified hotel information, correspondence, reports and files.
8. Work closely with Catering, Conference Services and Sales and Marketing on menu request and banquet events.
9. Anticipate internal and external guest needs and respond promptly.
10. Monitor and maintain cleanliness and working condition of departmental equipment, supplies and work area.
11. Organization of workstation and consistent prioritizing to accomplish daily tasks.
12. Complete filing as often as necessary.
13. Check the In-box every two hours for any incoming memorandum and menu request form.
14. Type all the menus and recipes for the Culinary Division.
15. Monitor on the Culinary Division Annual Leave, Non working days and Public Holidays.
16. Manage the 14 days forecast, distributes the daily event and updates the daily event board.
17. Keep control of all office store items and requisite items when required maintaining an order control log for all items. Fill out all Purchase request forms and Purchase Orders as required to maintain sufficient stocks of non store items.
18. Maintain full control of Office Filing System, ensuring that all current and past files are correctly filed and that the filing system remains updated and in order.
19. Assisting the Culinary Division on all the administrative work.
20. Monitor all the Food and Beverage promotion, which is going on in the hotel, and work closely with the Chefs and Guest Chefs.
18. Monitor the welfare and benefits of the employees.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Beijing, China
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible