The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees or guests.
l Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
l Ability to maintain good adjustment.
l Ability to maintain good relation and coordination.
l Ability to work with all products and food ingredients involved.
l Ability to judge food quality in accordance with standards.
l Ability to operate, clean and maintain all equipment required in job functions.
l Ability to supervise, train and direct employees; give correction when needed.
l Ability to judge guest room cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with hotel and government standards
l Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
l Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
l Ability to coordinate all departments to follow with quality department requirements.
l Solid English skill.
1) Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and hotel requirements.
2) Assist Culinary & F&B to establish and implement complete food hygiene management system and training programs
3) Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment and tools only as intended, properly and safely.
4) Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental/hotel policies and procedures.
5) Coordinate with Hygiene Bureau and Quality Supervision department. And Pest elimination company
6) Ensure hotel hygiene license renewal accordingly.
7) Provide local related Law of Hygiene Standard and important information to management.
8) Communicate additions or changes to the assignments as they arise throughout the shift. Identify situations, which compromise the department's standards and delegate these tasks.
9) Monitor hotel food, utensil and equipment quality.
10) Hygiene Knowledge Training to hotel employee:
a) New Employee Orientation.
b) Yearly Training Re-certification of hygiene to line employees.
c) Regular hygiene training to kitchen staffs.
11) Inspect the cleanliness and organization of the line and work stations; rectify any deficiencies. Maintain throughout the shift.
12) Maintain the proper food storage standards in accordance with hygiene department and hotel requirements.
14) Sample test daily products and keep the display foods temperature records
15) Check the personal hygiene of employees involved in food operation
16) Monthly Hygiene inspection requirement, and report to all related departments head.
17) Monthly walk though kitchen with Executive Chef, Engineering and Chief Steward for the kitchen environment maintain inspection.
18) Buffet Foods sampling Examine Government food supervision office quarterly and keep record.
19) Direct and coach stewards of the proper and effective cleanliness.
20) Assist line cooks wherever required to ensure optimum service to guests.
21) Review status of work and follow-up actions required with the Executive Chef before leaving
22) Document pertinent information in log book.
23) Successful completion of the training/certification process.
24) Follow maintenance program and cleaning schedule.
25) Work at off premise functions -outside catering.
26) Proactive ensure Hotel is in compliance with The St. Regis Beijing Marriott and Government Standards.
27) According to Marriott International FBI procedure solve guest complain regard Foodborne Illnesses Breakout Cause.
Following Duties for Rooms Division:
1) Inspect and coach as necessary on guestroom bathroom cleanliness. Quarterlyinspection to include swabbing telephones, glassware and toilet handles/seat to be free of fecal bacteria
Inspect and coach as necessary on guestroom cleanliness. Quarterly inspection to include swabbing telephones, glassware, TV remote controls, minibar crockery and glassware, door handles and light fittings to be free of fecal bacteria
2) Quarterly office staff training on telephone sterilization to prevent spread of pandemic disease
3) Inspect and coach as necessary on public area bathroom cleanliness. Monthly inspection to include swabbing door handles and toilet handles/seat to be free of fecal bacteria. Public areas include but is not limited to: Club Lounge, 2ndFloor Banquet, 3rd and 1st Floor Restaurant and LA Employee facilities
4) Ensure Club Lounge F&B Operation meets all food hygiene and handling requirements, coach and train as appropriate
5) Do arrange necessary hygiene and government standard training for housekeeping staff.
6) Pest control project process.
7) Special request hygiene standard from government need to inform us right away.
8) Special chemical request from government need to let us know on time.
1) Following Maintaining and cleaning procedure
2) Outside catering monitoring
3) Join the appointed meetings
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Beijing, China
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible