This property in Newport, Rhode Island is the program you have been looking for! This property is a party of the Auberge Resort Collection. The property is close by to so many fun activities you can go to on your days off, like the Museum of Newport History, or the nearby harbor. Apply now to experience a new adventure in the US!
Uniform provided and a Meal is provided.
Staff housing is provided at $150 per week.
$14.00 for Front Desk Agent and Guest Service Agent
$16.00 Housekeeping Supervisor
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industryOR- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)OR - you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years - you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
- Job type
- Graduate program
- Newport, RI, United States
- Housekeeping, Reservations, Guest Relations, Concierge, Host/Hostess, Porter / Driver, Reception, Room Division Management
- Starting in
- May 2022
- Contract duration
- Pay range
- $14.00 for Front Desk Agent and Guest Service Agent$16.00 Housekeeping Supervisor
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Signature Bar at D.C. boutique hotel is seeking a dedicated person!Maryland, United States
- Seeking a talented cook to train at luxury hotel as a chef de partie!Austin, TX, United States
- Seeking Talented Receptionist for DC retreat!Maryland, United States
- Downtown luxury hotel is seeking a talented Receptionist!Austin, TX, États-Unis
- Mature and professional Front Desk Agent wanted for D.C Hotel!Maryland, United States