A Groups, Conference and Events Sales Administrator will ensure the effective coordination and administration of all group bedroom bookings, as per the group reservations procedure.
What will I be doing?
As Groups, Conference and Events Sales Administrator, you will ensure the effective coordination and administration of all group bedroom bookings, as per the group reservations procedure. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Adhere to the events and group yield policy in order to maximize revenue
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships
- Research local competition and local events
- Manage administrative requests as directed by the Management Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A Groups, Conference and Events Sales Administrator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in a Conference and Events function
- Relevant degree, in a business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible