At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Responsibilities
- The Sr. Global Mobility Immigration Specialist, serves as the primary point of contact for all immigration matters within WDP&R, partnering with the Global Mobility Account Manager – WDP&R relocation to ensure a seamless experience.
- The Sr. Global Mobility Immigration Specialist will be closely connected to segment, with deep relationships to align immigration solutions with relevant business strategy.
- Specifically, the Sr. Global Mobility Immigration Specialist will collaborate with Global Mobility Account Manager – WDP&R relocation and segment business partners to consult on immigration planning, strategies, and budgets, as well as develop creative solutions to immigration needs related to business needs such as hiring, retention, job changes, organizational realignments, compensation assessments, reorganizations, and acquisitions.
- The Sr. Global Mobility Immigration Specialist will provide direction to the segment to ensure key factors are considered when sponsoring foreign national employees, such as business drivers, consistency, and appropriate level of spend.
- The Sr. Global Mobility Immigration Specialist will oversee the foreign national population within their segment.
- The Sr. Global Mobility Immigration Specialist will partner with HR, Legal, and segment management to onboard new hires and to maintain lawful presence and work authorization in the United States.
- The Sr. Global Mobility Immigration Specialist will work will all partners to determine the most strategic courses of action for maintaining foreign nationals in the US and at TWDC beyond their work visa expirations.
- 5 years of experience in immigration/global mobility or related -Understanding of business immigration processes
- experience managing immigration needs for a large foreign national population
- Demonstrated analytical abilities to identify potential legal and compliance issues.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong skills in MS Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize work and work in a team setting.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Highly responsive and client focused
- 7 years of experience in immigration/global mobility or related
- GMS, CRP, PHR or SPHR
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree - Human Resources, Communications, Business or a related field
- Job type
- Burbank, CA, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract