The Marketing Communications Executive will support the brand and profile development of the hotel and assisting in delivering rooms/food & beverage revenue by overseeing the implementation of advertising, promotions, events, sponsorship and publicity strategies.
- Developing and planning long term marketing and communication strategies to raise the hotel’s profile in key market segments.
- To lift the profile and maximise exposure and image for Marriott International and the brand Westin & Four Points.
- Sourcing and securing appropriate partnership marketing and sponsorship opportunities that will benefit the hotel with arts, community, sports, theatre, media and event organisations.
- Regular media liaison, to include educationals to properties, product launches etc.
- Handling all media inquiries.
- Previous hotel experience in a Marketing Communication Role or similar Tertiary qualification within Marketing
- Successful applicant must have full working rights in Australia.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Queensland, Australia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible