At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
- The hygienic and safe preparation of food in assigned food production areas.
- The supervision of culinary associates within the designated kitchen operation as assigned, ensuring a five star product is achieved at all times.
- Ensure that subordinate’s are motivated and have high moral.
- Delegate responsibility to subordinates as required.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach towards the training and development of culinary associates within the area of supervision.
- To be aware of food and beverage financial budgets and goals.
- Ensure that all food items are prepared as per standard recipe cards whilst maintaining portion control and minimizing waste.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is used safely, correctly and is well maintained.
- Ensure that all relevant buffet / display set-ups are prepared ahead of guest’s arrival and in adherence with hotel standards.
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract