At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
Provide full secretarial and administration to the General Manager’s Office.
- Maintain the strictness confidentiality on all matters relating to Starwood Hotels and Resorts, including all other internal matters directed to the General Manager’s Office and the Hotel.
- Provide full PA and secretarial assistance to the General Manager, including preparation of correspondence, screening telephone calls and organizing appointments,
- Liaise with Department Heads and associates in relation to necessary follow-up on queries, deadlines, requests and special functions instigated by the General Manager.
- Liaise with the Executive Committee members to ensure reporting deadlines to Division/Regional Offices and Owners Representatives are met.
- Coordinate Monthly Management Report to ensure Regional deadlines are met.
- Attend and transcribe minutes of weekly Department Heads Meeting for distribution to Department Heads.
- Coordinate travel arrangement for the General Manager, Excom and Department Heads as requested.
- Draft Guest Questionnaire responses to be approved and signed by the General Manager.
- Assist Department Heads with preparation of correspondence in answer to guest queries and complaints.
- Maintain an efficient filing and Trace system.
- Represent the General Manager’s Office at guest/staff functions as required.
- Coordinate and allocate overflow work amongst hotel secretaries.
- Assist in preparing the yearly Budget documents.
- Sort and distribute daily mail and coordinate courier services
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible