At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
- Provide high quality service to guest according to brand standards and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- Ensure that the guest register into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information, checkout are handled efficiently, promptly and courteously in accordance with the hotel’s policy and procedures.
- Promote the SPG Program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members.
- To serve food and beverage orders according to the established service sequences and procedures, in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To set up lounge service as well as set up and replacement of the food & beverage.
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract