Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & MarinaPeaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
Off-Site catering is an art and a science. The art is creating foods and moods, as the caterer and client together turn a vision into reality. The science is the business of measuring money, manpower, and material. Successful off-Site caterers recognize the importance of both aspects-art and science-and are able to work at both the creative and the financial levels.
Off-Site caterers meet the needs of all market segments, from the low-budget customer who looks for the greatest quantity and quality for the least amount of money, to the upscale client with an unlimited budget who wants the highest level of service, the ultimate in food quality, and the finest in appointments-crystal stemware, silver-plated flatware, and luxurious linens
In off-Site catering, there is only one chance to get it right. Many events, such as wedding receptions, occur only once in a lifetime. Other events are scheduled annually, quarterly, or on a regular basis.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Complete all purchase related administrative tasks such as PR/ Capex/ Advance payment requests in the department
- Complete monthly attendance sheets of all employees sheets and submit to HOD
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects in the department
- Preparing proposals, agreements, Off-Site Catering reports, and presentations
- Reports, presentations and other administrative duties are consistently on a high standard; and free of errors and omissions.
- Providing Off-Site Catering team with administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
- Attending meetings and prepare meeting minutes and action items
- Support in administration including, preparation of documents, and follow- up on timelines and deliverables.
· Handle all external and internal communications for the department
- Check all the incoming emails and action accordingly
- Dispatch the faxes to the concern persons as and when received.
- Incoming calls, to be aware of all callers as VIP and pay attention to them and assist them as required.
- Ensure to take a message for the concerned person in the event they are not in the office and make sure that the message been delivered to whoever responsible on their return to the office.
- Requisitions from the store to ensure that we have the entire Mise en place for a smooth operation.
- Assisting the Off-Site Catering in their roles with a variety of tasks that shall ensure the overall smooth running and coordination of the Off-Site Catering office.
- Minute taking of Off-Site Catering meeting and other meetings where necessary.
- To provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the Director Of Off-Site Business Development and secondly to provide backup administration to the Off-Site Catering team. Preparation of correspondence, maintenance of appointments diary for Director Of Off-Site Business Development.
To move into this position, you should have
· Tenure in current position minimum one year
· Fluent in English at Business Level in verbal and written communications.
· Excellent Computer Skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,)
· Good Organizational and administrative skills. Effective delegation skills.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.