Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Duabi Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, ideally located alongside Dubai’s largest private white sand beach, The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of Dubai Beach Resorts. Featuring a classic chic decor are subtle purple accents, our 292 Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity while offering breath-taking views and outstanding resort facilities will enrich your experience.
The Front Office Department is responsible in ensuring that guests are provided with an excellent welcoming service as well as making sure that guests will have a smooth check-in, uncompromising stay, and check out experience. This department will also help in up selling of rooms and gives an inside of the best places to visit in town.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- To report to work within the requested time, prior to the commencement of duty, well groomed and dressed to the uniform standard.
- To treat all guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times. To give your full cooperation to all guests, and assist in a prompt, caring and helpful manner.
- To anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest satisfaction.
- To assist guests with arrival and departure, further assisting with any further queries guest might have.
- The job might requires to work in shifts including night shifts and may be asked to work on public holidays.
- To attend daily briefing with the Guest Services team prior to each shift, and being aware of the current occupancy, hotel activities, special promotions, VIP guests, etc.
- To assist the Team Leader/ Duty Manager with the on-going training of all Front Office staff.
- To ensure that the Front Office Logbook is read and signed at the beginning of each shift and all relevant information is acquired.
- To ensure departmental goals of SPG, revenue and guest satisfaction are achieved.
- To monitor the current occupancy status periodically in order to initiate room sales and ensure that we are reaching or exceeding budgetary targets.
- To be acquainted with, and enforce all policies and procedures related to the Rooms Division operation.
To move into this position you should have
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in front office in a five stars property
- Hospitality Graduate or equivalent qualification
- Excellent problem solving skills, communication and reporting skills, customer service & people skills and flexible
- Attention to details
- Knows Opera well, train the trainer certificate preferred
- Good English command in speaking and writing, Arabic/ German/ Russian preferred
- Friendly & outgoing personality, well presented & groomed, good manners.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Front Office reception, Rooms division, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.