Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
The Housekeeping Department is responsible for planning, organizing and executing the activities of departments which control the flow of available guestrooms for sale in the hotel. The cleanliness of the entire hotel and much of a guest’s overall impression of the hotel is related to Housekeeping and therefore the responsibility of all the staff involved. According to study conducted by Lieberman Research Group in 2004 the highest level of importance in selecting a hotel is cleanliness with a 95% ranking.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- To attend daily briefings for functions and events held in the hotel.
- To perform daily assigned tasks in toilets, lifts, back areas, terrace, etc.
- To clean and maintain equipment daily.
- To follow up special cleaning schedule.
- To report maintenance to supervisor/ housekeeping office immediately.
- To comply with Lost and Found Policy of the Hotel.
- To assist Guest in Public Areas when required
- To have good knowledge of all hotel facilities, facilities, hours of operation, Restaurants, shops and function rooms.
- To clean assigned Guest Rooms in accordance with the Department (SOP’s) Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures Key control procedures are maintained.
- Maintains Equipment’s and guest Supplies neatly and in good condition.
- Ensures that Pantries and Corridors are kept clean and free of debris at all times.
- Reports any DND’s, no service requested Rooms etc. to his/her Supervisor
- Performs deep cleaning and changing of soft furnishings as required.
- Perform turndown service as required.
To move into this position you should have
- The selected candidate should be ready to join on 15th September
- Good English language skills.
- Physically fit to lift or move heavy objects .
- Able to work in all morning, afternoon and night shifts.
- Flexible about duty offs.
- Able to maintain appropriate, formal grooming ,attire and jewelry policy.
- Able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Able to interact with the guests.
- Be Honest.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.