Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, ideally located alongside Dubai’s largest private white sand beach, Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of Dubai Beach Resorts. Featuring a classic chic decor are subtle purple accents, our 220 Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity while offering breath-taking views and outstanding resort facilities will enrich your experience.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
The Housekeeping Department is responsible for planning, organizing and executing the activities of departments which control the flow of available guestrooms for sale in the hotel. The cleanliness of the entire hotel and much of a guest’s overall impression of the hotel is related to Housekeeping and therefore the responsibility of all the staff involved. According to study conducted by Lieberman Research Group in 2004 the highest level of importance in selecting a hotel is cleanliness with a 95% ranking.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- To report any damaged linen to his/her supervisor .
- To ensure when loading the dryer the correct weight and formula setting correctly
- To carry out stain linen from the operation.
- To load and unload dryer machines as appropriate.
- To press in the Flat work ironer all F&B linen and room linen .
- To ensure that Flatwork ironer and towel folder are operating to establish standards .
- To check daily that the amount of chemicals is sufficient.
- Ensures your work place always neat and tidy.
- Recognizes the different types of fabrics and how to press them.
- Assists in any emergency procedures such as Evacuation, Fire & Bomb Threat.
- To ascertain a high degree of cleanliness within the rooms (to receive zero complaints about your department).
- To have a good knowledge of all the different types of rooms, hotel facilities, and hours of operation, restaurants, shops and function rooms. To be well informed about special functions and events held in the hotel on a daily basis.
- To comply with the hotels legal requirements for fire, bomb threats and Health & Safety.
- To attend all training sessions as required.
- To keep your work areas clean and tidy at all times.
To move into this position you should have:
· A minimum of 1-2 years experience in similar
· Basic knowledge of Hotels
· communication skills (written & verbal), good command of English
· Must be willing to work different shifts Morning/Evening/Night. In and outdoors
· Customer focused, Courteous, friendly personality, good approach to teamwork and a good attention to detail.
· Ensures the highest level of privacy, safety & security of hotel guests at all times
· Maintains a full & comprehensive knowledge of the hotel, including; all services, outlets, policies, procedures & products
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- December 2018
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.