Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
The Front Office Department is responsible in ensuring that guests are provided with an excellent welcoming service as well as making sure that guests will have a smooth check-in, uncompromising stay, and check out experience. This department will also help in up selling of rooms and gives an inside of the best places to visit in town.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- “Checks-in” the arrived customer’s ID details are processed through Dubai Police software within half an hour of arrival.
- “Checks-out” the departed customer in the Dubai Police software within 2 hours after departure.
- Ensures the smooth, efficient and professional process of all duties and jobs passed on.
- Assists with filing of correspondence, forms, registration cards etc on the spot to guarantee a tidy and organized desk and folio bucket.
- Assists reception staff in filing restaurant dockets and helps in bucket check
- Scans passport or ID as per requirement by Dubai Police.
- Uses the Dubai Police software to input complete passport or ID details of arrived guest within 2 hours of check in.
- Cross checks / balance in-house guests against Dubai Police software daily, files report accordingly for reference purposes.
- Ensures that all registration cards are secured after the information is processed and returns to the reception for bucket filing.
To move into this position you should have
- Hospitality Graduate or equivalent qualification
- Good interpersonal, People management and Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, customer service & people skills and flexible
- Attention to details
- Good English and Arabic command in speaking and writing,
- Friendly & outgoing personality, well presented & groomed, good manners.
- Willing to share freely knowledge, information, ideas and experience to assist others.
- Gives credit and recognition to others.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Legal, Human Resources, Other
- English, Arabic (optional)
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- September 2018
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.