Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, ideally located alongside Dubai’s largest private white sand beach, Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of Dubai Beach Resorts. Featuring a classic chic decor are subtle purple accents, our 220 Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity while offering breath-taking views and outstanding resort facilities will enrich your experience.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
The Revenue Department overlooks the pricing and inventory of the hotel, monitors competition, analyzes patterns and trends, update rate plans, monitors hotel’s presence in 3rd party websites, sets the rooms budget and forecast, maintains revenue systems, overlooks reservations department working closely with all revenue generating departments (sales, groups, F&B).
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Your job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance. Perform competitor checks and report as appropriate.
- Identifying soft periods and developing promotions and strategies
- Effective implementation of Starwood Revenue Management Standards, Policies & Procedures. (Rate Plans, Rate Categories, Market Segmentation, Profiles and all other PMS/IPS related RM functionality
- Action Rate Solicitations as directed and maintain rate plans. Implement the suggestions of CRMT Audit Recommendations.
- Ensure the hotel has Best Rate Guarantee compliance,.
- Participate in the property’s weekly Revenue Management/Strategy Meeting and contribute to the Daily Operations Meeting.
- Develop personal understanding and knowledge of all Revenue Management related systems and tools. Including: Opera PMS/S&C IPS, (or PRSNet), Valhalla, ROS, etc
- Actively participate and implement any new systems
- Review and analyse data on an ongoing and end of month basis. Provide monthly report on production, trends, booking and stay patterns as well as channel analysis. Evaluation of the distribution channel performance (costs, commissions, number of reservations, revenue) and potential reasons for this performance.
- Includes but not limited to Rooms Rollup, Pace, Group Backlog, Geographic Data, StarTrack Reports, IPS Reports, PMS Reports, Trend analysis, Revenue Plan Summary
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong command of English in both
- Professional Certification (University Degree, Hotel School Diploma)
- Two years experience in revenue department preferably in Marriott
- Must process strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel / PowerPoint / Word)
- Knowledge of Opera and Revenue Management System is essential
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect
- Analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrated ability to “think outside of the box”
- Ability to analyze financial statements and market data
- Detail oriented and hands on
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Potential to develop into a leader, motivate and develop associates
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.