Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
Westin pool bars operation is a combination of several pools and serene beach area in the mina Seyahi complex. As a pool bar team member you will cater to the food and beverage needs of our esteemed guest while they enjoy the sunshine and relax by 1200 sun loungers on the pool and beach area.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist Guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage, wine lists and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, contents and preparation methods
- Have full and complete knowledge of the dessert menu and coffee and tea
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge and understanding of the sequence of service, food and beverage service standards, and buffet service standards
- To report for duty 5 minutes before time, clean and tidy and wearing the correct uniform as per the standard of performance manual
- To strive to anticipate client needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance client satisfaction
- To comply with Municipality regulations regarding Food Hygiene procedures.
- To be flexible in assisting around different areas of the hotel in response to business and client needs
- To attend daily briefing sessions and Hotel/Departmental meetings when required
- To attend training sessions and meeting when required and to operate in line with the training or information received
- To demonstrate a pride in workplace and a high level of commitment.
To move into this position you should have
- The selected Candidate should be able to join on 15th September
- Excellent command of the English language speaking, reading and writing
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outgoing personality is an advantage
- Multiple language ability, an advantage
- Smart in appearance and well groomed
- Good interpersonal skills
- Hotel / High school or equivalent education required
- Micros knowledge would an advantage
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for food and beverage
- Thorough knowledge of food products
- Ability to stay and work outdoors.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- F&B other, F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- September 2018
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.