Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
The Atrium turns casual meetings into pure indulgence, relaxing moments into luxury. Enjoy high tea, snacks, and rare delicacies.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests needs and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence.
- Work across all areas of to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded and standards are consistently maintained.
- Table set-ups and station preparation prior to service and at the end of the shift,
- Maintaining the condition of the dining room and controlling guest checks and payments
- Communicate and work closely with kitchen staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all departments to ensure seamless transfer of information takes place.
- Attend monthly staff meetings with ideas of how to improve business performance.
- Key relationships with the the Hotel to ensure customer expectations are met/exceeded at all times.
- To positively contribute to the sales activities within your department/hotel and maximize sales opportunities and to be knowledgeable of company products
- To keep wastage to a minimum and be vigilant in reducing expenditure
- To identify and notify Supervisor of all maintenance requirements hazards in the work place to comply with hotel and company mandatory requirements for fire, health and safety, licensing and employment and to ensure that members of the team are also aware of these requirements and are working in accordance with the requirements
- To comply with Municipality regulations regarding Food Hygiene procedures.
- To be flexible in assisting around different areas of the hotel in response to business and client needs
- To perform all tasks to a consistent standard as detailed with the department standard of performance manual, and to promote within Hotel and Brand key Standards
- To attend daily briefing sessions and Hotel/Departmental meetings when required
- To attend training sessions and meeting when required and to operate in line with the training or information received
- To demonstrate a pride in workplace and a high level of commitment
To move into this position you should have
- The selected Candidate should be able to join on 15th September
- Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant area of luxury restaurant environment
- Excellent command of the English language speaking, reading and writing
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Multiple language ability, an advantage
- Smart in appearance and well groomed
- Good interpersonal skills
- Hotel / High school or equivalent education required
- Knowledge in computer
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for food and beverage
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- F&B other, F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- September 2018
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.