Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, College Green Hotel Limited. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Westin Dublin is recruiting for a Corporate Sales Manager who will develop and maintain the hotel's key account base within the domestic market in addition to Irish based international companies, while successfully managing the relationships with our key customers.
Scope of role:
- To manage the key corporate accounts, key prospects and other active leads for new business opportunities which fall within the relevant markets.
- Develop key account action and sales plans in order to meet or exceed room nights, MICE and revenue goals.
- Generate new business through targeting new accounts for the hotels Meeting and Event spaces.
- Plan and execute inside/outside sales calls with corporate travel and meeting managers and other intermediaries.
- To prepare weekly/monthly schedules and set priorities for each account.
- To maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- To effectively manage Hoteligence through analysis, identification and targeting of new global corporate market opportunities.
- Manage and co-ordinate the full RFP schedule in line with the budget and commercial strategy of the Westin Dublin and within the brand format.
- To secure new corporate business in line with the hotels rate growth strategy across Meetings & Events and business groups.
- Conduct market research and understand transient and event strategies of competitors and advise management where relevant.
- Within established parameters, quote and negotiate prices with customers and customer representatives, and draw up contracts to close the transaction.
- To carry out focused promotional activity e.g. fam trips, educational site inspections and key corporate events.
- To participate in client entertaining, site inspections, sales blitzes, trade shows, workshops and sales trips as appropriate.
- Ensure the hotels CRM system, Salesforce is proficiently updated with all account information including opportunities and activities on a daily basis with weekly reports.
Who you are:
- You possess previous experience in a similar role in either a 4 or 5 star Dublin city hotel over the past 2+ years.
- You have successfully managed a determined number of key accounts, key prospects and can clearly show results from proactive management of the same.
- You profile and action leads for new business opportunities which fall within the corporate market and MICE markets, and maintain a clear insight into market moves and trends.
- You've planned and executed inside/outside sales calls with corporate travel and meeting managers, travel while preparing a daily/weekly schedule and setting priorities.
- You're confident, friendly and professional, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy engaging with customers and stake holders and you possess a hunger to win business.
- You've a proven ability to generate new leads and to drive new business.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor degree with strong business acumen performance
- Minimum two years proven experience in similar proactive sales role.
- Strong administrative skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work in fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ambition to succeed and an ability to work on your own initiative for tasks well done.
- Numeracy and strong analytical skills to enable you to understand the value of the business.
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking and negotiating in English.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dublin, Ireland
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible