At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you'll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Melbourne hotel is an oasis in the heart of the city's bustling Central Business District. With a commanding location on Collins Street, arguably Australia's premier street, The Westin Melbourne preserves wellness in travel with a number of signature brand offerings including our Westin Heavenly® Beds, Gear Lending by New Balance®, and WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio.
Responsible for providing first impressions, our Service Express team are proactive, welcoming and true professionals at delighting our guests.
- Highly active front of house position involving logging requests, assisting guests with luggage, transportation needs and general information.
- Delivering amenities and other items to guest rooms.
- Greet every guest and deliver personal and instinctive guest experiences every day.
- Valet park guest cars.
- Maintain the cleanliness standards of the Hotel driveway.
- Place for in-room dining orders and delivery to guest rooms.
- Assist with other projects as requested by Shift Leaders and Managers.
- Uphold Westin standards and the hotel's policies and procedures.
- Minimum availability to work 4 days and 30 hours per week. Desire to work in excess of this will be an advantage.
- Organized, proactive and enjoys working with the public and in a team environment.
- Must have the flexibility to work on a rotating roster including public holidays and weekends as well as regular early morning and evening shifts and occasional overnight shifts.
- Hold a valid manual drivers license.
- Victorian RSA required prior to commencement.
- Experience in a similar role preferred but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career with an exciting, vibrant and growing company. In return for your dedication and commitment you will receive excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and engaged team.
Excellent benefits include:
- Generous accommodation and Food and Beverage discounts for Associates, Family and Friends across all Marriott properties worldwide
- Associate recognition and training programs
- Discounted CBD parking
- Strategic career development opportunities
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Part-time job
- Melbourne, Australia
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible