The Westin Seattle is looking for a Part-Time Seasonal Human Resources Administrative Assistant who will assist the Human Resources department and bring their best every day. The Human Resources Intern will assist with various projects that will help the department reach its maximum potential. The Human Resources Intern will gain knowledge within the department, including recognition initiatives.
- Greet visitors and handle incoming calls
- Assist with hotel wide communication, including daily announcements and bi-weekly.
- Continuously update and refresh Westin branded department and hotel bulletin boards
- Perform administrative duties such as answering the phone, making help desk calls, opening IT tickets for associates, faxing documents, and making photocopies.
- Assist with associate events and recognition programs.
- Answer associate questions related to commuter benefits, vacation balances, password reset, and associate self-service system.
- General Human Resources administrative duties.
An exceptional candidate will:
- Possess excellent customer services skills
- Have strong follow up skills
- Enjoys working in a diverse work environment
- have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to communicate internal guest needs.
- Be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Perform in a team environment.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess computer skills including Microsoft Office and comfortable with using excel spreadsheets, mail merges, and Outlook
- Maintain a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance per Marriott standards.
Additionally: Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Job type
- Seattle, WA, United States
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration