An opportunity exists for a full time experienced Handyperson to join our Engineering team.
Your responsibilities will include general maintenance and mechanical repairs throughout the hotel, including our guest rooms. Your main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Attend to guest rooms issues such as faulty TV’s, lighting, air conditioning, door locks
- Perform minor plumbing repairs (e.g. tap washers, toilet washers)• Grouting and minor repairs to tiles
- Assistance with minor electrical work
- Furniture repairs In addition, you would attend to any other duties or project work as directed by the Director of Engineering.
- Hotel experience is preferred, however not essential.
- Experience in carpentry and/or painting would be an advantage.
- Able to work a variety of shifts over a seven day rotating roster – including mornings, evenings and the occasional overnight shift.
- You will be a team player and have the ability to juggle a variety of tasks
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 6,100 properties, you'll find us in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Sydney, Australia
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible