The Wolseley is an all-day cafe-restaurant in the grand European tradition, serving a wide-ranging menu of British and European classics.
Why work with us as a Pastry Demi Chef:
In addition to the benefits you’d expect from working with a professional company, we also offer:
- Incredible supplier trips in the UK and overseas to develop your food knowledge, whilst creating unforgettable memories
- Refer a Friend + Rewarding Excellence Schemes – Earn bonuses of up to £2,000!
- Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme – Specialist, independent advice and support
- £100 dining voucher on passing probation and 30% discounts at all Corbin & King restaurants
We're looking for a Pastry Demi Chef who has:
- Proven experience as a Pastry Commis Chef
- An interest in classical techniques and authentic fresh dishes
- Enthusiasm to succeed within a professional team
- The desire to challenge themselves in a busy kitchen
Apply for this Pastry Demi Chef role and build a rewarding career within Corbin & King!
Salary: £24,000 per annum + overtime & benefits
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen, Bakery/Pastry
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Corbin & King
Today, Corbin & King’s current portfolio comprises The Wolseley on Piccadilly, The Delaunay in Aldwych, Brasserie Zédel in Soho, Colbert in Chelsea, Fischer's in Marylebone, Bellanger in Islington, Café Wolseley at Bicester Village and Soutine in St John’s Wood.
At Corbin & King, we believe that people are our biggest asset and we are proud to deliver hospitality from the heart to create places where people feel they belong.