Must bring your own attire.
A daily complimentary staff meal is offered.
Candidate Must be willing to purchase a car or moped upon arrival.
- Strong leader with commitment to excellence and a passion for great food & wine
- Extensive wine & liquor knowledge; with desire to train others
- Possess a professional, welcoming attitude with outgoing personality
- Experienced in hiring, training and scheduling a front of the house staff
- Assist with organization and maintenance of inventory, ordering and stocking
- Oversee fulfillment of opening and closing procedures
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.