Client Services Supervisor, Front Desk Supervisor, Call Center Supervisor, Operations Supervisor
Are you a strong coach and mentor? Are you able to motivate and help other achieve their career goals? Do you take responsibility and ownership of your team and your overall performance? If so, we want to speak with you about an opportunity as a client services supervisor in our contact center.
The client services supervisor serves as a knowledge resource and is responsible for leading a team of associates in the consistent delivery of high quality products. This person is responsible for managing their team to achieve departmental KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), SLA’s (service level agreements), performance standards and has accountability for overall customer satisfaction. In order to facilitate this effort, the client services supervisor will have direct responsibility for their team's daily performance, including but not limited to quality, training and production.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitoring all team members each month for quality and training purposes
- Provides feedback in the form of QA on various types of calls
- The Supervisor will be responsible to provide guidance and perform prescribed actions as necessary based on team members performance
- Drive KPI performance for each team member
- Providing on-going coaching to all agents / associates within their team
- Providing a bi-weekly one on one progress report to each team member
- Responding to department emails and following up with any requests or issues
- Managing the floor when needed to ensure SLAs and Quality standards are being met
- Preparing weekly and monthly statistics summarizing their team’s status including attendance, probations and performance warnings; and submitting these statistics to their Director for review
- 2 years of call center, travel or hotel expereince
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in building a strong team is preferred
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate between customer, staff and management
- Must have strong interactive, planning and time management skills
- A strong ability to develop, evaluate and motivate team members
- The ability to resolve conflict among team members
- Second language - Spanish Required
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 770 employees providing service in 30 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81N
- Job type
- Altamonte Springs, FL, United States
- Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- March 2017
- Duration of the contract
In 1994, our CEO Uri Argov and his wife took their entire savings of $19,000 and started Tourico Holidays from their walk-in closet. Today, this same entrepreneurial spirit and passion is embedded in the foundation of Tourico Holidays and is what drives our innovation and exponential growth.
Since that initial investment 22 years ago, Tourico Holidays has grown into a $1.4+ billion company. From one office in Sanford, Florida, we have expanded to 39+ offices worldwide in 5 continents with 770 employees and counting. Today, we provide support to 3,900 clients across 100 countries, using the most innovative technology in the business-to-business travel arena. We match demand with a robust travel supply spanning 6,200 destinations globally. Our growth year in the last 3 years is an astounding 56% and we receive 155 million searches a day.
Convince the unconvinced.
Connect dreams to destinations.