Inbound Travel Sales Agent/ Inside Sales Representative/ Call Center Agent/ Inbound Call Center/ Vacation Sales Advisor/ Telephone Travel Agent/ Virtual Travel Agent
Are you the type of person that likes to travel? If so, then enter a world of opportunity. Tourico Holidays is the world’s fastest-growing travel distribution company. For 22 years, our valued partners in the travel industry have helped us “Connect Dreams to Destinations” across the globe. Tourico Holidays operates a 24/7 inbound call center under our B2C channel, which provides hotels, rental cars, cruises and flights to the membership and loyalty customers of our largest clients.
Inbound Travel Sales Agent will be responsible for effectively using sales techniques and methods to motivate consumers booking travel arrangements and tailor vacation package destinations. The primary skill set involves sales offerings and sales discovery to customers seeking travel reservations. The right candidate will respond to incoming phone calls, emails and will evaluate the consumer’s needs in order to maximize the selling of travel products and services. The right candidate will have in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations as well as an energetic disposition with the ability to connect to consumer to create the ultimate sales experience and close the sales.
What You Will Be Learning/Doing:
- Three weeks of paid training; one week of classroom training and two weeks of jab shadowing.
- Responsible for effectively using sales techniques and methods to motivate consumers booking travel arrangements.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and meet or exceed goals
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and evaluate the consumer’s needs in order to maximize the selling of travel products and services.
- Ability to upsell and obtain repeat clients based on quality of travel arrangement experience.
- Able to support and communicate the vision, mission and values of the company.
- Able to work a flexible schedule (evenings and weekends)
- Comfortable with metric and customer experience driven environment.
- Bilingual Preferred (Spanish)
- Able to educate consumers on products
- Demonstrated sales and customer service skills
- Travel industry / Attractions experience a plus
- A self-starter, motivated by closing sales
- Well versed in travel
- Motivated by resolving customer issues and problems
Growth potentially is highly considerate for all employees who work for the company for 6 months with good performance. You have the opportunity to apply for available leadership roles or other roles available in the company that interest you. We have not hired externally for supervisors in this department.
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 locations worldwide with over 800 employees providing service in 30 languages.
$12.00 hourly plus commission.
No Draw Period
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit. Monthly incentives and contests are given.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81N
- Job type
- Altamonte Springs, FL, United States
- Sales & Marketing, Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
In 1994, our CEO Uri Argov and his wife took their entire savings of $19,000 and started Tourico Holidays from their walk-in closet. Today, this same entrepreneurial spirit and passion is embedded in the foundation of Tourico Holidays and is what drives our innovation and exponential growth.
Since that initial investment 22 years ago, Tourico Holidays has grown into a $1.4+ billion company. From one office in Sanford, Florida, we have expanded to 39+ offices worldwide in 5 continents with 770 employees and counting. Today, we provide support to 3,900 clients across 100 countries, using the most innovative technology in the business-to-business travel arena. We match demand with a robust travel supply spanning 6,200 destinations globally. Our growth year in the last 3 years is an astounding 56% and we receive 155 million searches a day.
Convince the unconvinced.
Connect dreams to destinations.