The B2C Sales department is looking for a self-motivated, driven experienced manager to oversee a team of supervisors in a fast-paced contact center environment. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have the ability to motivate and develop several teams.
Responsible for directly leading supervisor and their teams of sales agents while demonstrating professional management and interpersonal skills. Although not a regular part of their daily routine, the manager should be capable of effectively performing the duties and responsibilities supervisors and agents. The manager effectively uses performance metrics to monitor and adjust the game plan to meet or exceed objectives. Continuous process improvement, employee satisfaction, and employee development are key factors in this role along with being a positive influence on the entire organization. The ability to interact as a team player with other departments and locations while maintaining focus on what is best for the organization, customer, and team is a primary directive.
- Supervise Supervisors and assist with all system related issues and escalations.
- Implement continuous sales training with other departments (fraud, operations, accounting, product)
- Intermediate computer skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel as well as the ability to grasp the various technology solutions Travel Holdings offers.
- Must be an experienced on the floor, on the front lines, willing to use a hands-on approach, inspirational leader of people.
- Develop and communicate improvements and updates in various programs to the team to achieve performance and quality goals.
- Developing strategies and processes for interacting with customers to improve their travel experience.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of general processes and/or coaching procedures that will support Travel and Vacation service and revenue generation goals.
- Answering questions from staff and providing guidance and feedback
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed of issues and problems
- Manage the performance of the agents (including setting objectives, assessing performance, coaching for improvement and if necessary placing agents on performance improvement plans, and recommending disciplinary action).
- Recognizing, rewarding, and celebrating the successes and accomplishments of team members through the appropriate channels; and successfully fielding and finding resolution to customer escalations
- 3+ years of proven experience as call center supervisor or manager
- Experience in customer service and/or sales
- Proficient computer skills utilizing a variety of software
- Knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Results-oriented approach to productivity
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include night, weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel Distribution Company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises, and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 450 employees providing service in 13 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.
http://TH Network Channel on YouTube:
- Job type
- Altamonte Springs, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
In 1994, our CEO Uri Argov and his wife took their entire savings of $19,000 and started Tourico Holidays from their walk-in closet. Today, this same entrepreneurial spirit and passion is embedded in the foundation of Tourico Holidays and is what drives our innovation and exponential growth.
Since that initial investment 22 years ago, Tourico Holidays has grown into a $1.4+ billion company. From one office in Sanford, Florida, we have expanded to 39+ offices worldwide in 5 continents with 770 employees and counting. Today, we provide support to 3,900 clients across 100 countries, using the most innovative technology in the business-to-business travel arena. We match demand with a robust travel supply spanning 6,200 destinations globally. Our growth year in the last 3 years is an astounding 56% and we receive 155 million searches a day.
Convince the unconvinced.
Connect dreams to destinations.