Cruise Sales Agent
Candidates will be responsible for effectively using sales techniques and methods to motivate consumers booking travel arrangements. The successful candidate will respond to incoming phone calls, emails, and will evaluate the consumer’s needs in order to maximize the selling of travel products and services. The Cruise Sales Agent should have in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations, as well as an energetic disposition, and the ability to close sales.
**Only candidates with sales experience and knowledge of cruises, travel markets, destinations, hotels, and attractions will be considered.
- Answer inbound cruise sales calls and convert to a sale
- The ability to upsell additional products to new and existing customers
- Required to make payments to suppliers
- Ability to navigate through multiple sites/software applications
- Extensive knowledge of domestic and / or international destinations
- Deliver a high level of service by resolving customer concerns
- Meet and exceed monthly KPI’s by adhering to service standards
- Communicate effectively to educate consumers on Tourico Holidays’ products
- Required to speak, read, and write English fluently
- GDS experience with preferably Amadeus Cruise
- Demonstrated sales and customer service skills
Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Schedule can be between the hours of 10AM-10PM
- Previous travel industry experience (preferably cruise sales)
- A self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Agents are paid commission on the “sailed bookings” as well as the insurance policies that they sell.
- Travel insurance is paid based on the month it is sold
- We have a tiered commission program, based on the gross sum total of their “sailed” bookings for the month
Every month we feature an Incentive contest that gives them the opportunity to earn gift cards, bonus commission etc. The contest may be sponsored by a certain cruise line or it may be based on their insurance sales.
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays is the world’s fastest-growing travel distribution company. Since 1994, our valued partners in the travel industry have helped us “Connect Dreams to Destinations” across the globe. With over 800 employees stationed at 30+ offices around the world, we are able to not only support the demand of 6,000 clients in over 100 countries, but also provide enticing travel products in order to convince the unconvinced to travel, and travel more.
This position is $12 paid hourly plus commission.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax-deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts is offered as an employee benefit.
http://TH Network Channel on YouTube:
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Altamonte Springs, FL, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
In 1994, our CEO Uri Argov and his wife took their entire savings of $19,000 and started Tourico Holidays from their walk-in closet. Today, this same entrepreneurial spirit and passion is embedded in the foundation of Tourico Holidays and is what drives our innovation and exponential growth.
Since that initial investment 22 years ago, Tourico Holidays has grown into a $1.4+ billion company. From one office in Sanford, Florida, we have expanded to 39+ offices worldwide in 5 continents with 770 employees and counting. Today, we provide support to 3,900 clients across 100 countries, using the most innovative technology in the business-to-business travel arena. We match demand with a robust travel supply spanning 6,200 destinations globally. Our growth year in the last 3 years is an astounding 56% and we receive 155 million searches a day.
Convince the unconvinced.
Connect dreams to destinations.