Tourstream is an agile software-development office of one of the largest tourism companies in Germany: the FTI Group headquartered in Munich. Our office is located in the heart of Berlin.We specialize in building best-in-class consumer level applications for the tourism industry. We live by the values and principles of the agile manifesto, and believe in constant expansion of skills and skill-sets through learning and increasing knowledge.We are looking for potential hire for various open positions and if you love learning, teaching, sharing, being challenged, working on cutting-edge cool technologies, and solving deep problems developing consumer-facing solutions for the tourism industry, then this is the right place for you.Our Vision:Our vision is to pioneer the digital transformation of tourism. We want to provide the most innovative and competitive tourism software in the world. We want to rethink the concept of travelling.We are working on solutions to make traveling faster, more flexible and more secure during your trip. The magic word here is service-applications, made with your journey in mind.In pursuit of this vision we are creating portals and apps to bring you a complete new way of travelling, from inspiration to booking, up until the end of your trip.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel.
- Building a trusting and safe environment
- Facilitating the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and making the information fluid.
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owner, especially on backlog refinement and maintaining the product backlog.
- Solid understanding of Kanban, Lean, Scrum and Extreme programming
- You know by heart agile values and principles
- Inspect and adapt is always on mind
- Aggressive Scrum is awesome for you
- LeSS and SAFe are more then adjectives for you
- Collaboration with other Scrum masters is for you both learning and teaching
- Coaching Scrum team members is daily business
- Strong experience with software engineering
- Good communication skills
- Release early, release often mentality, AKA Progressive enhancement attitude
- Experience with e-commerce and start-up environments is a plus
- No need to mention JIRA
More than just a place to work as our employees are very important to us as a person. Besides classical benefits such as company pension and a monthly transportation allowance, moreover we are aware of what counts in the stressful 21st century: the work- life balance. That is why we entitle every employee to 30 days of vacation so that you can take a break from everyday life, take advantage of your employee discount and continue enjoying working with us. Curious?
- Job type
- Berlin, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible