Tourstream is an agile software-development office of one of the largest tourism companies in Germany: the FTI Group headquartered in Munich. Our office is located in the heart of Berlin.We specialize in building best-in-class consumer level applications for the tourism industry. We live by the values and principles of the agile manifesto, and believe in constant expansion of skills and skill-sets through learning and increasing knowledge.We are looking for potential hire for various open positions and if you love learning, teaching, sharing, being challenged, working on cutting-edge cool technologies, and solving deep problems developing consumer-facing solutions for the tourism industry, then this is the right place for you.Our Vision:Our vision is to pioneer the digital transformation of tourism. We want to provide the most innovative and competitive tourism software in the world. We want to rethink the concept of travelling.We are working on solutions to make traveling faster, more flexible and more secure during your trip. The magic word here is service-applications, made with your journey in mind.In pursuit of this vision we are creating portals and apps to bring you a complete new way of travelling, from inspiration to booking, up until the end of your trip.
- Review specifications and technical design documents to provide actionable feedback
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Can hatch, follow-up, track and squash bugs
- Know how to create regression tests when bugs are resolved
- Passion for testing
- Scrum isn’t Rugby
- Can write clear, to the point test plans that other can read, understand and contribute towards
- Good understanding of latest trends in Quality Assurance processes and methodologies.
- Experience with defect tracking tools, such as JIRA.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Good analytical skills, and close attention to detail.
- Testing experience on Mobile Web, Android and iOS Platforms
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting experience with performance and security testing is a plus
- Documentation is part of getting it done
- Experience with e-commerce and start-up environments is a plus
More than just a place to work as our employees are very important to us as a person. Besides classical benefits such as company pension and a monthly transportation allowance, moreover we are aware of what counts in the stressful 21st century: the work- life balance. That is why we entitle every employee to 30 days of vacation so that you can take a break from everyday life, take advantage of your employee discount and continue enjoying working with us. Curious?
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Berlin, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible