As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure
• Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed
• Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries / requests
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries
• Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
• Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures
• Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
• Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
Towers Rotana Hotel
Situated on Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city’s bustling business district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, Towers Rotana offers comfort and convenience in a prime location. Major landmarks, districts and attractions are just a short ride by metro, from the iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai, to the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport. With stunning city and Arabian Gulf views and Dubai’s famous beaches close by, the property is an urban haven that makes the most of this exciting global destination.
Choose from 375 elegantly-furnished rooms, suites and apartments. From short business trips to longer leisure breaks, our wide range of well-designed accommodation options feature modern furnishings and facilities that cater to guests’ specific needs.
A dining destination in its own right, Towers Rotana plays host to award-winning fusion cuisine restaurant, Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East, Long’s Bar, as well as all-day dining favourite Flavours on Two, European-style lobby café, Wraps and relaxed pool bar Aquarius.
For business meetings with a difference, choose from 8 rooms with modern amenities, and when you have finished for the day, head to the top-floor Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club and make the most of the outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, Jacuzzi, fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms and inspiring Jumeirah coastline views.