Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Propel Management, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Our Chief Engineers are responsible for making sure our hotels function and look their very best to create a great guest experience.
- Troubleshooting and repairing anything not functioning properly such as but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, laundry equipment and kitchen equipment
- Ensuring ongoing preventative maintenance programs are in place for all equipment, guestrooms, and public areas
- Inspecting the property to identify potential and immediate needs
- Assist with the budgeting process and control all departmental expenses in line with budgets
- Work with contractors when proposals are necessary and over see work of outside contractors when needed
- Ensure the hotel is in compliance with all local health, safety, fire, building, and brand codes, regulations, ands standards
- Must have strong knowledge of swimming pool equipment and be able to maintain proper chemical levels and daily cleaning of the pool. Must be a Certified Pool Operator (CPO) within 90 days of being hired
- Must be able to complete all required logs and maintain them as necessary
- Supervise all engineering staff, which may include the loss prevention officers, General Clean and Preventative Maintenance employees, and van drivers. This includes scheduling, hiring, reviewing and holding the staff accountable
- Must respond to Emergency situations after hours
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Any other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays, to include a minimum of 50 hours per work week.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Houston, TX, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible