Travelodge is expanding fast and we now have over 570 hotels . We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience.
By joining us as a Bar Cafe Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen. Your job will be to provide a warm and efficient service to our customers and to prepare food and drinks to brand standard. You should be a friendly individual with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
This role will include some weekend work and shifts will vary between Morning and evening shifts.
It is likely that you will be required to support different departments with a variety of different tasks, this is a great opportunity for you to understand all areas of the business and how we operate.
At Travelodge we are passionate about supporting your development. All our Bar Cafe Team Members have the opportunity to apply to our management training program after working for the company for three months. A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even some District Managers, started their careers as team members.
As a Bar Café Team Member you will also enjoy:
- 50% discount on both rooms and food and beverage
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%)
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
If you feel you would enjoy a Bar Café Team Member role then please click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you.
We have made a few changes to the way we Interview as a precaution to protect yourself and our employees. All Interviews will be carried out by video call or a face to face Interview in a large space in which the 2 metre distance rule will apply. You may be required to go to a Local Hotel that has a large space to hold the interview.
Other suggested jobs
- Housekeeping Team Member - Part Time - 25 hours per weekSpitalfields, London, United Kingdom
- Reception and Bar Cafe Team Member- 24 HoursSolihull, United Kingdom
- Night Receptionist Team Member - Part Time - 16 hours per weekLutterworth, United Kingdom
- Housekeeping Team Member - Part Time - 12 hours per weekLondon, United Kingdom
- Kitchen and Bar Café Team Member - Part Time - Fixed Term ContractWindsor, United Kingdom