Travelodge is expanding and we have over 570 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience.
By joining us as a Kitchen and Bar Cafe Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen. Your job will be to provide a warm and efficient service to our customers and to prepare food and drinks to Travelodge standard. You should be a friendly individual with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
Due to the need to serve alcohol in this role, you will have to be over the age of 18 to apply.
At Travelodge we are passionate about supporting your development. You will have the opportunity to apply to our management training program called Aspire. Many of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers, started their careers at Travelodge as team members.
Typical shifts tend to be:
Mornings: 6am - 11am
Evenings: 5pm - 11pm
However this can vary to encompass later starts on weekends and covering busy periods.
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
As a Kitchen and Bar Café Team Member you will also enjoy:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink, as well as friends and family discount.
- £50 Travelodge voucher on each work anniversary
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%)
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone providers such as Vodafone.
If you feel you would enjoy a Bar Café Team Member role then please click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you.
We have made a few changes to the way we Interview as a precaution to protect yourself and our colleagues. All Interviews will be carried out by video call or a face to face Interview in a large space in which the 2 metre distance rule will apply. You may be required to go to a Local Hotel that has a large space to hold the interview.
Other suggested jobs
- Housekeeping Team Member - Part Time - 25 hours per weekSpitalfields, London, United Kingdom
- Reception and Bar Cafe Team Member- 24 HoursSolihull, United Kingdom
- Night Receptionist Team Member - Part Time - 16 hours per weekLutterworth, United Kingdom
- Housekeeping Team Member - Part Time - 12 hours per weekLondon, United Kingdom
- Kitchen and Bar Café Team Member - Part Time - Fixed Term ContractWindsor, United Kingdom