US Remote Customer Success Sales Executive
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is seeking an experienced Customer Success Executive to join our sales teams of Hospitality Solutions. The focus of the Customer Success team is to engage with our hotel customers with the goal of renewing business year over year and position Tripadvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Customer Success Executive you will make outbound calls to our hotel customers that are due for renewal and engage in consultative and value-based sales approach to facilitate the process of renewing their subscriptions. This is an opportunity to use your expert retention and upselling skills. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets, preferably in subscription renewals and/or account management.
- Make outbound calls to our current customers prior to renewal dates and ensure continuity with the solution
- Support and guide customers through the subscription renewal process and explain the continued value proposition and benefit for business success
- Renegotiate contracts based on current markets, upsell additional features
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions)
- Achieve and exceed agreed targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with Business Development in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Min 1 to 2 years of proven sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Account renewal, customer retention, and/or account management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Superior sales, negotiation and closing skills with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
This role is offered as a remote position throughout the US, preferably based in Massachusetts.