Bokun, a fast-growing subsidiary of Tripadvisor Inc., is a leading reservation system and marketing platform for tours and activities operators. At Bokun, we move and test at the pace of a startup, but we have the backing of a large, stable, publicly-traded company, so you know we’ll be keeping the lights on. Founded in Iceland in 2012, who we are is equally important as what we do -- we are a global team of professionals (our small but mighty team spans across Boston, Iceland, Singapore, Oxford, London, Lithuania, and San Francisco) with a bias for action and a passion for testing, learning, innovating, and helping tours and activities operators grow their businesses.
We seek a Growth Marketer who will be responsible for growing and optimizing the acquisition and retention of subscribers to our platform. You’ll influence our overall marketing and communication strategy while driving customers through all stages of the funnel.
What You Will Do:
- Optimize the marketing funnel for growth, from awareness through retention.
- Build analytics and reporting framework, and execute optimization of growth drivers to minimize leakages in marketing and retention funnels.
- Create, optimize, and iterate on experiments and campaigns across channels to drive adoption.
- Take your projects from start to finish. You are able to create the plan and execute on all parts of it.
- Inspire Bokun’s audience towards action with clear value propositions and creative.
- Provide day-to-day, organizational-wide visibility into ongoing performance dashboards and metrics.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Experience with B2B or B2C SaaS products
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a Growth Marketer/Growth Hacker, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, or similar role
- Proven success in helping a company scale their customer base
- Strategic thinker with tactical capability to execute and an excitement for diving into the weeds to see what actually works
- Proficiency in paid marketing channels
- Proficiency in lifecycle and email marketing channels
- Proficiency in marketing automation and analytics tools (for example, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, Amplitude, and MixPanel)
- Successfully able to meet deadlines
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products processes evolve rapidly